I've been thinking many days about my alter ago but I can't find anyone, so I have decided to choose a film "Dead Poets Society". I loved this film, I remember the year 1989 because I was studying at university. I do not know if you have seen it, but I will tell you its plot. It takes place in a very strict private college at New England. Some students discover poetry, the meaning of "Carpe Diem" and how important to reach out dreams is. They are helped by an excentric teacher who "wakes" their minds.
I suppose I'm doing my job as best as I know or I can. I want to make my students think, desire a better future and to fight for what they want to be. I wish my students discover their deepest wishes and try to make them real. But, of course, without forgeting my support not only as a teacher, but as a person.

Great book. I remember watching the film at the cinema. It wasn`t easy for me to find my alter ego.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, we have to teach our students a language but we also have to be close to help them in their personal development. For me that is the most interesting part of our job.
ReplyDelete